汽车倒带数据 - Version 4
This valuable resource is available only to EASA Members.
EASA members can download this software for 免费的 使用下面的链接!
|注意: The 汽车倒带数据 winding database is included in EASA的交流电机验证 & 重新设计——版本. 4. EASA's 汽车倒带数据 software 不应该 be installed if you are already using EASA's 交流电动机的验证 & 重新设计.|
This version of the EASA 汽车倒带数据base software takes a large leap forward with the data that it provides members. 最明显的是, it now has the ability to connect to a live, ever-expanding online database of more than 250,000年绕组. This live database will be continuously monitored, updated and corrected as needed by EASA’s Technical Support Staff. Using the online database guarantees you’ll have the most up-to-date information available at all times. If your computer does not have an Internet connection, the software will automatically switch to the static, local database that was included and loaded during installation. (注意: The local database does not receive updates.)
- Three-phase, single-speed AC motors
- Three-phase, multi-speed AC motors
- 直流电机 & 发电机
注意: The 电动机绕组数据库 is included in EASA的交流电机验证 & 重新设计——版本. 4.
- Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, 8 or 10 64-bit operating system. (注意: To run on a Mac, you must run a supported Windows OS using virtual machine software such as 相似之处 or 融合.)
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (Does not apply if purchasing the downloadable version)
- 大约1.25 GB free space on hard drive
- Screen resolution of at least 1280x768 (with text size set at 100%)
- Adobe® Reader (for report output/printing; free download from http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Internet access for retrieving future software updates and optional online motor rewind database
This program is intended for use by the purchaser for internal operations only and may not be made available for any other use by loan, 租赁, service bureau or any other similar arrangement. This program may be viewed/used on multiple computers at the SINGLE BUSINESS LOCATION registered with EASA. The program may not be placed on a website or otherwise used on the Internet without permission from EASA. 该程序可能不会被使用, reproduced or disclosed except as provided herein or as may be permissible in particular cases under the Fair Use provision of the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. § 107).