Principles of Medium and Large AC Motors, 2nd Ed.
Available as a condensed course: Available in half day sessions (看到列表)
Maximum number of students: 30
"Principles of Medium and Large AC Motors" is highly rated by attendees. The seminar and its companion second edition manual, was originally produced by Austin Bonnett, EASA's education and technology consultant, in collaboration with EASA's Technical Support Specialists.
While the course covers horizontal and vertical squirrel-cage induction motors in the 300 to 5,000马力范围, 低收入和中压, most of the principles covered apply to other sizes as well. This course and manual are available covering either NEMA or IEC motors.
Seminar highlights include:
- 汽车术语 & 定义
- 安全 & 处理要点
- 轴承 & 润滑
- 汽车配件 & 终端盒
- 测试 & 检验程序
- 振动电机对齐, & 噪音
Instructor(s) available to teach the course:
- 汤姆主教,P.E., EASA Senior Technical Support Specialist
Jim Bryan, EASA Technical Support Specialist (retired)
Mike Howell, EASA Technical Support Specialist
- Chuck Yung, EASA Senior Technical Support Specialist
- Chapter/Region fee (+expenses): $3000 + $40/student
- Member company fee (+expenses): $4000 + $40/student
- Nonmember fee (+expenses): $7000 + $40/student
- (Additional fees may apply if travel time exceeds 5 hours. 详情请联系EASA.)
Stator Construction (Half day)
Bearing Systems in Electric Motors (Half day)
Rotor Construction (Half day)
Course manual available for sale
Unable to participate in this training event? The manual that accompanies this seminar is available for sale.
To schedule a private seminar for your group, contact:
会议 & 博览会的经理
+ 1, Ext. 3335