The Electro•Mechanical Authority
The Electrical Apparatus Service Association, Inc. (EASA) is an international trade organization of more than 1,700 electromechanical sales and service firms 在近70个国家. Through our many engineering and educational programs, EASA provides members with a means of keeping up to date on 材料, 设备, and state-of-the-art technology.
我们的使命 & 愿景驱动我们的目标
Recognized internationally as the leader in the electrical and mechanical apparatus sales, 服务和维修行业, EASA provides an ongoing flow of industry information and education that helps members worldwide serve as total solution providers for electrical and mechanical 设备 and systems.
How Does EASA Serve Its Members?
- Technical and engineering consultation, support and design work for electo-mechanical 设备, 包括:
- Drives and electronic 控制
- 和更多的 ...
- Technical support for machine balancing and vibration troubleshooting
- Access to a database of more than 250,000 electric motor winding designs
- Industry-exclusive electric motor redesign and training software
- 行业相关 培训和教育
- Represents members' interests before industry, standards and governmental groups
- Valuable market research that benchmarks EASA members and evaluates end users' maintenance and repair decisions
- Discounted electronic payment processing 在美国的成员.S. 和加拿大
- Provides networking opportunities through our 32章, 培训资源/事件 和我们的 Annual 公约 and 解决方案的世博会
EASA's core membership group, these companies repair or perform regular service or maintenance on electric motors, 泵, 驱动器, 控制, gearboxes or other rotating machinery.
准成员 are companies that manufacture and sell 设备, 部分, 材料, services and products used by firms that repair and maintain electromechanical machinery.
These are organizations such as utilities, 监管机构, 咨询顾问, 设计公司, 能源服务公司, 研究中心, national laboratories or affiliated associations.